Mill District Dental
Meet Our Team
Dr. Anna Seime
"My focus has always been on providing my patients with an exceptional dental experience - from evidence-based preventative care to conservative aesthetic and restorative options."
Dr. Seime completed her Biology degree at St. Olaf College and graduated with distinction from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry in 2010. Following graduation, she received advanced training in the management of periodontal disease at the University of Minnesota. In addition to her full-time practice, Dr. Seime served as an Assistant Adjunct Professor at the School of Dentistry from 2012-2015. Dr. Seime enjoys building lasting relationships with her patients and partnering with them to provide personalized comprehensive care. Dr. Seime has practiced in the metro area for the last eleven years, five of which were spent near her home in South Minneapolis. She is thrilled to be bringing her practice back to Minneapolis and seeing patients at Mill District Dental.
Dr. Seime is a trained Invisalign provider (clear braces) and is currently enrolled in the advanced education continuum at the renowned Kois Center in Seattle, WA.
In her spare time, Dr. Seime enjoys being outside, biking with her husband and young son and teaching her Bernedoodle Enzo new tricks.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Clear Aligners
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society
- Excellence and Outstanding Leadership - American Association of Women Dentists
- Certificate of Merit for Achievement, Proficiency, and Promise in the Field of Oral Medicine - American Academy of Oral Medicine